Gain a 360 view of your drivers, fuel spend and business trips
When operating a fleet of LCVs, its key that you have total visibility over trips, mileage and driver behaviour. Our unique solution enables you to bring all of these elements together to create a 360 view of your driver profiles. We bring together data from a variety of inputs to give you total visibility over your fleet as well as ensuring HMRC compliance. Our systems and processes converts data sets into profiles per driver and will consolidate data from:
• Your HR data: name, employee number and place of work
• Telematics feeds via APIs
• Manual driver input of trips, mileage and month end odometer readings
• Vehicle information
• Fuel card and bunker fuel spend
• Spot hires of additional vehicles
• Accident management
We will link the driver, fuel spend and business trips together. We can also add in accident information, driver behaviour and policy adoption, giving you a complete picture of what’s driving your fleets performance. Our solution is EU based, so drivers can use the service in all EU markets and for EU specific clients we also offer a fuel rebate management solution.
From driver profiles to pro-active fleet management – how you benefit
Our services go beyond providing you with a 360 view of your driver profiles. We will also:
- Identify any card misuse and suspect transactions and actually call the drivers or depot managers to alert them.
- Deal with regulatory compliance to ensure you don’t fall foul of HMRC regulations.
- Provide you with reports covering real life MPGs, Low carbon potential vehicles and optimised spot hires.
- Provide you with full ESOS reports that will identify areas where you can drive down CO2 outputs on your fleet.
A solution that can be tailored for any commercial fleet
Our unique solution is holistic and can be set up to cater for any kind of commercial vehicle fleet, mixed car fleet and fuel card set up:
Fuel card set up:
- Fuel card assigned to employees
- Fuel card assigned to vehicles
- Non assigned fuel cards – bearer cards
Commercial vehicle types:
- LCVs with telematics
- LCVs without telematics
- Spot hires
- Occasional private use and commute
- Commute and business trips
- Business only
For fleets that use telematics we can accept feeds from more than one provider, you can use as many as you like, which means you no longer need to rely on just one telematics system.
Receive comprehensive reports and management information
Monthly reports provide comprehensive analysis of your commercial vehicle mileage activity and fuel use. Reports include:
- Carbon footprint – where fuel cards or telematics are used and accurate mileages are collected, we produce a quarterly statement highlighting the carbon use of individual employees. This will provide information about average fuel consumption over the period, as well as the contribution to global carbon. The report will enable you to fulfil your ESOS requirements and help you to drive down the CO2 outputs on your fleet.
- Hours driven report – Supports driver safety and duty of care requirements.
- Real life MPGs – By comparing distances driven to fuel spend we are able to provide you with real life MPGs across your entire fleet enabling you to spot where improvements in driver behaviour can be made.
- Bearer card reporting – automated bearer card system, meaning no more need to hold manual, paper-based log books
Our cost savings guarantee
Our services are guaranteed to save your business twice the cost of our service. If it doesn’t, we’ll refund the difference.
UK and European fuel purchasing and mileage logging
Powered by a leading corporate card provider, the Fuel+ card is a new kind of fuel purchasing solution for LCV operators. Its key features are:
- Accepted by over 98% of UK retail fuel sites as well as in Europe
- No transaction charges
- Visa based offering ultra-secure Chip & PIN authorisation
- Guaranteed cost saving
- £1m misuse indemnity so you don’t need to pay for fraudulent transactions
A fuel card designed for today’s fleet
Commercial vehicle operators are switching to the Fuel+ solution because it offers them greater network coverage in both the UK and the EU, more detailed reporting and freedom from the added burden of transaction charges. Within months of its launch in 2014, fuel purchases via Fuel+ in the commercial sector reached £175 million p.a.
Fuel+ adds value at point-of-purchase with enhanced Chip & PIN security and the ability to buy fuel at unmanned pay-at-pump sites where other fuel cards may not be accepted. And it goes on adding value by combining fuel transaction data with mileage information (either from periodic driver reports or telematics feeds) to increase understanding of fuel and mileage costs and CO2 emissions.
Where drivers are allowed personal use of vehicles, the solution gives clear visibility between the business and private elements. Otherwise, total monthly mileage is captured from telematics, odometer readings or at point of sale.