What can we do for Commercial Fleets?
When operating a fleet of LCVs and HGVs, visibility over trips, mileage, fuel use and driver behaviour is key.
Our unique service brings together data from a variety of inputs to give you total visibility over your fleet and drivers, identifying areas for improvement and reducing costs. We consolidate, audit, analyse and act on your data by combining:
- HR details
- Telematics feeds via APIs
- Manual driver input of trips, mileage and month end odometer readings
- Vehicle information
- Fuel card and bunker fuel spend
- Spot hires of additional vehicles
- Accident management
How do you benefit?
As part of our service we will:
- Audit each fill up: checking over overfills, correct fuel types, and location of cv at the time of the fill up
- Identify any card misuse and suspect transactions
- Contact the driver or depo manger to communicate any issues or inconsistencies
- Provide Monthly reports giving a comprehensive analysis of your commercial vehicle mileage activity and fuel use.
The following reports can be run to analyse your commercial fleet:
- Driver or vehicle spend and performance
With an aim to improve driver performance and reduce spend
- Real life MPGs
To identify where driver improvements could increase the MPG and save money
- Carbon footprint
This will allow you to fulfil your ESOS requirements and help you drive down the CO2 footprint of your fleet
- Hours driven report
Supports driver safety and duty of care requirements
- Bearer card reporting
Automated bearer card system, meaning no need to hold manual, paper-based fuel card log books
- Spend analysis
To support better purchasing behaviours to get the most from your fuel spend
We can convert the data sets into driver profiles giving you a complete picture of what’s driving your fleet’s performance. Our solution is EU based, so drivers can use the service in all EU markets.
Can this service work for my Commercial Fleet?
Our unique service can be set up to cater for any kind of commercial vehicle fleet and fuel card set up.
Fuel card set up:
- Fuel card assigned to employees
- Fuel card assigned to vehicles
- Non assigned fuel cards – bearer cards
Commercial vehicle types:
- CVs with telematics (one provider or multiple)
- CVs without telematics
- Spot hires
Our Cost Savings Guarantee
On average, our commercial vehicle customers save 10.6% off their fuel bills and see a return on investment within 4 months of using our service.
We are so convinced that we can save you money that we issue a policy whereby we guarantee to save your business twice the cost of our service. If we don’t, we’ll refund the difference.
Fuel+ for Commercial Vehicles
Our Fuel+ product also works perfectly for CVs.