Fuel+ from TMC is a unique fuel management service.
We work with a number of fuel card and travel & expense card partners and help you select the card/s that best suits your objectives. We can help you with global, regional or national fuel card strategies.
Coupled with TMC’s multi award-winning Mileage Capture technology, we carry out an advanced audit on all fuel transactions and check every business mile is in line with your policy. In fact, our data mining tools flag anything that needs further investigation to our in-house audit team. For example, mileage claims that consistently end in ‘zero’ will be looked into to ensure drivers aren’t ‘rounding up’.
Your company benefits from accurate business mileage data, reduced fuel bills and informative reporting that you can use to optimise your fleet strategy.
HOW IT WORKS
- We help you select the card/portfolio of cards that best suits your needs – whether that be coverage, discounted fuel, maximizing rebates or a blended solution based on geography or employee grade
- TMC manages the card issue and control and assumes all administrative and supply chain responsibilities.
- Drivers record their business journeys on our Mileage Capture and Audit system or our GPS-enabled app. No receipts are required.
- Business and personal use are separated.
- TMC audit each and every business journey and where any anomalies are spotted, we follow up with the driver. We quickly identify fuel anomalies, and possible misuse, by cross checking fuel transactions on a daily basis. We look for:
Overfills – Where the number of litres purchased is greater than the fuel tank capacityMultiple Fills – Three or more individual transactions in one day
Small Fills – Any individual purchase less than £6
Multi fuel spend
Transaction location – Fuel purchased in a different location to the vehicle (for vehicles with telematics data)
High Motorway fuel station spend –we help to reduce this by letting drivers know of cheaper alternative fuel stations.
- TMC send a payroll ready file for private mileage deductions.
In addition, we consolidate all your data to provide insightful reporting that can help you:
- Reduce costs further
- Steer your fleet strategy
- Reduce your carbon footprint
- Help you to manage driver performance
TMC is remunerated by some of the card providers for whom TMC carry out introducer activities
We may use the information you provide here to contact you again in the future. Click here to find out more about how we may process your information.