Fleet+ is a fleet management system born out of a need for businesses to be able to consolidate their fleet data and view their entire fleet on a single system.
All on one centralised system, Fleet+ is essentially a country-level operational day-to-day fleet management system with global reporting, allowing for easier collaboration and comparison.
It is a fresh, modern and fully digitalised solution which can be viewed on a desktop, tablet or mobile. There is also the option of a mobile app – perfect for managers on the go or technicians, field sales or any employee out and about.
Users can have global or local level access to the system, which is available across the globe with many local languages supported.
- Inventory & Vehicle Data Sheets: Information on all of your vehicles and drivers, together with all contractual information for easy access
- Car configurator: A superb online car selection process for drivers with quotation and ordering steps built in for the manager, including optional validation steps
- Communication platform: When taking the app, employees can send messages with photos to their fleet manager and fleet managers can push communications through the system to employees
- Tax and Accounting: Built-in information for local market tax legislation
- Report Generation: Customise your dashboard for standard and tailor-made reports
- TCO Costs: Have access to an overview and detailed analysis of your TCO, including fuel and other fleet related costs
- Maintenance and Claims: See all of your non-scheduled maintenance and accident related costs for each vehicle, separately or consolidated
- Dashboard: Easy-to-use dashboard with access to all functionalities
With each market managing their fleet through Fleet+, collaboration and comparison becomes easier and International Fleet Managers can see the entire fleet on one system.
Fleet+ takes in data from all fleet suppliers, including:
- Leasing company contracts
- Accident management
- Tax reports
- Vehicle details
- Fuel per driver, including fuel card data
- Contract mileage
- All mileage entries
- Telematics, TMC’s app or connected car data
- Life long record of all vehicle movements between staff
- YTD invoices
- Damage records, including images
- Fleet usage
The system consumes all of the data, consolidates it and maps it all to the relevant vehicle and driver.
The fleet management dashboard provides an overview of the fleet and highlights any urgent tasks and notifications with notification alerts so you don’t miss anything. This includes renewal and deliveries and highlights where vehicles are under or over utilised.
Fleet+ can be used to fully automate your fleet. For example, users can make maintenance request that automatically generate a work order assigned to a technician or for external maintenance, an email notification can automatically be sent to the supplier to confirm appointment details.
This enables Fleet Managers to view all information about each vehicle and driver in one place including current mileage against contract mileage, cost, contract start and end date and lease, maintenance and insurance costs. No more spreadsheets and multiple screens.
You can also manage costs and suppliers through Fleet+ via the various tools included. The dashboard reporting has an easy search and filter function and data can be exported in excel or csv.
As well as holding information about every vehicle, the system provides an overview of each fleet to give you complete visibility of your entire fleet to identify trends and track the impact of any initiatives. The dashboard is fully customisable and enables you to create bespoke reports.
The system can accommodate all of your fleet vehicles including pool cars and grey fleet vehicles.
Data from each market is consolidated and metrics are harmonised (e.g. miles to Km etc) to produce global reports.
The data can be cut by country, business unit, cost centre, vehicle and driver and incorporate company owned vehicles and grey fleet. The reports include trend analysis and key information such as:
TCO by energy type and supplier
Fuel costs by month
Usage and fuel consumption (CO2 tracking, fuel cards data)
You can also create your own reports to give you the information you want to see about your fleet. The above information can be used to inform fleet strategy and optimise your fleet.
Fleet+ can be used to fully automate your fleet. For example, users can make maintenance requests that automatically generate a work order assigned to a technician or for external maintenance, an email notification can automatically be sent to the supplier to confirm appointment details.
Benefits of Fleet+
- Encourages cross-functionality collaboration – allows people to connect and collaborate easily
- Provides clarity
- Visibility – brings all your fleet data together in one secure online system
- Report on real world data about your fleet
- Improves control
- Helps create insight to manage fleet strategy
- Fleet management – notifications highlight any actions required, helping you manage and prioritise tasks
- Monitors progress – Uses real data to show areas of improvement and track the evolution of KPIs
- Provides inventory management of all wheeled assets all in one place
- Reduces administration – no longer working off multiple systems and spreadsheets