We are hiring!
We are currently looking to hire a talented Reporting Analyst with a natural analytical mind and a passion for data to join our team. We offer a great opportunity to improve your own skills within a fast-growing company. The Reporting Analyst is responsible for planning, creating, and maintaining of dashboards. To do this, the job involves using SSMS to write SQL code for the foundation of the dashboard reporting. The Reporting Analyst will help drive critical business decisions by analysing metrics and designing reports to provide beneficial insight to management that will further push the company to grow.
TMC continues to grow internationally as a business and therefore we are looking to recruit for an employee services advisor with experience in call handling and customer service, to assist in maintaining accounts and assisting our system users.
Reporting Analyst Responsibilities
- Precisely analyse and collect data for various types of business reports throughout the business
- Create dashboard reporting that provides insight into key data points
- Report on data to identify changes in trends that may affect financial and business decisions
- Work with and support different departments within the business to help meet targets through analysis
- Maintaining live dashboards and ensuring there are no mistakes or errors throughout
- Create ad hoc reporting at short notice to drive business needs and meet expectations
- Communicate the findings through data analysis to management
Reporting Analyst Qualifications
- Previous experience as a business analyst
- Experience in SQL and Power BI and confidence in creating beneficial reporting
- Keen analytical skills that allow for the creation of data-driven reports
- Ability to manage time and prioritise workload accordingly throughout the work week to meet deadlines
- Strong written and verbal communication skills
- Very close attention to detail to identify small details that could impact results
If the position interests you, or if you know of someone who would be a good fit, be sure to get in touch with us at [email protected]