|The Payroll Analyst is responsible for producing payroll reports and calculations in line with customers SLA. Working with multiple data sources, the role involves complex data processing and reporting, the management of mobility data and the administration of customer fuel data. This will develop in to providing payroll reporting which will be automated from the data held within our systems.
Key areas of responsibility include:
- Payroll provision
- Payroll development
- Payroll reviews
- Ad-hoc reporting
- Fuel management
- Maintenance of briefing sheets (in conjunction with account managers)
- General management of CRM stack
- Internal reporting
Reporting to the team leader within the data team, you will be:
- Responsible for the overall smooth running of allocated accounts, with regards to the data function.
- Responsible for own and accountable for accuracy of colleague payroll reporting (where completing payroll checklist)
- Expected to manage payroll and reporting workload according to calendar requirements / payroll cut-off dates
If the position interests you, or if you know of someone who would be a good fit, be sure to get in touch with us at [email protected]