We are hiring!
In 2023, we are on the lookout for new faces to join our Fleet Management Services team. Our dedicated team supports the management of customer fleets, through data aggregation, inventory management and reporting.
TMC continues to grow internationally as a business and therefore we are looking to recruit for Fleet Service Advisors with experience in reporting, data analysis and customer service to assist in maintaining the integrity of fleet data.
As a Fleet Services advisor, you will be responsible for the following:
- Monitoring customer inboxes and cataloguing invoices from fleet suppliers, with the aim of importing vehicle usage costs into our specialized system.
- Handling cost and vehicle data queries via email and phone.
- Reformatting invoice excel counterpart files into a manageable and readable format.
- Identifying vehicle changes and updating the system to accommodate the changes.
Skills required include:
- Organised and methodical approach to workload
- Experience with Microsoft office, with adequate knowledge of excel
- Strong communication skills with a professional telephone manner
- Excellent Administration skills
- Work to reporting deadlines
- Good attention to detail
At TMC we invest in employee development. Full training is provided for the role and ongoing product knowledge is supplied.
This would be a permanent, full-time role with typical working hours of 9am-5pm, Monday to Friday, excluding bank holidays.
We have a positive ‘can-do’ attitude throughout the department and are looking for individuals with similar characteristics to fit straight into our team. We are a social group right throughout the company and our sports and social club regularly like to organise fun events and activities for us to do.
If the position interests you, or if you know of someone who would be a good fit, be sure to get in touch with us at [email protected]