What is Telematics+?
Telematics+ helps aggregate, consolidate and manage the wide ranging data sets available from telematics providers. Our clients find this very useful when managing more than one telematics supplier or when moving between providers and are looking for a single view of all their telematics information.
Our multi-lingual dashboard allows you to filter all your consolidated telematics data to create specific reports, such as:
- The effects driving habits have on fuel consumption
- The number of hours per day spend driving
- Asset utilisation
- Location views
Our catalogue of APIs allows your data to be seamlessly acquired from your providers and mapped into a common, cleansed and understandable format. This ensures that you can apply your parameters and rules in a consistent way irrespective of the hardware solutions you are using.
Telematics+ is part of an integrated suite of solutions that reduce fleet costs, improve performance and policy adherence, and support the management of road risk.
If you don’t already have a telematics provider, we can help with that too! We offer our own telematics solution in partnership with Geotab telematics.
TMC Telematics, powered by GeoTab
If you don’t already have a telematics provider, TMC Telematics, powered by GeoTab, could be perfect for you.
We offer two telematics solutions to cater for different driver types:
Company Car Drivers
The first solution is suitable for employees who do private mileage in company vehicles or who use their own vehicle for business and want to be in control of their own data.
How it works
- We provide Geotab’s compact and durable device, which plugs directly into the vehicle’s OBD port
- Employees can easily install and remove the device, with no specialist tools or professional installation required.
- One in place, the device starts recording as soon as the driver begins driving
- Employees remain in control of their own data and they can delete all the private trips before submitting their claims or they can simply remove the device for their private trips
- Journeys can still be recorded via the app/web portal at a later stage
- You’ll get rich, accurate data on trip distances, times, events and much more
For commercial vehicles and job need-fleet, a hard-wired device is fitted and remains in place to track the vehicle at all times.
How it works?
- We will arrange the fitment and any subsequent removal/reinstall according to your needs
- Risk and safety scores are assigned to each driver based on a series of factors including seat belt usage, speed, braking, acceleration, after hours usage and degree of corner turn
- Unique driver safety scores allow you to identify areas in which your employees are driving safely, and areas that require improvement
- You can set up in-vehicle driver feedback and coaching
- The device also reports dangerous driving behaviours and provides instant accident notification
- Issues with the health of the vehicles, including service requirements and vehicle faults, will be flagged
- Location services
- Route optimisation
- Speed comparisons
As a global telematics provider, Geotab complies with the requirements of privacy legislation in North America (US statutes and Canada PIPEDA) and Europe (GDPR).
We’d love to answer your questions or tell you more, please contact us below.