We are looking for a part-time Marketing Manager to cover Maternity Leave.
Key responsibilities include designing and delivering marketing strategies to generate leads for the business, create awareness, build on TMC’s great reputation and communicate new services to the market, whilst keeping existing customers and employees up to date with industry and company news.
Knowledge, skills and experience required:
- A track record of success in previous marketing roles within a B2B and/ or B2E space.
- Knowledge of leasing, telematics and mobility spaces would be useful.
- Dynamic, independent work ethic, with a can-do attitude.
- Motivated self-starter, able to deal with basic tasks and well as strategy
- Good organisational skills – ability to manage multiple projects
- A strong, effective communicator
- Digital marketing experience
- Excellent English skills – especially writing capabilities
- Can demonstrate skills in Relationship Management and is Customer Focused (can walk in other’s shoes)
- Previous management experience, leading a team and others.
This role is predominantly based at our Head Office in Minshull Vernon, Crewe, Cheshire.
To find out more, or to apply for the position, please email our Marketing Manager, Carly Pieslak at [email protected]